November 19, 2009

First Issue Preview and Call for Papers Follow-up

The first issue of The Dying Art will be published December 1st, 2009. I have received some excellent material, and I'd like to thank everyone who has submitted so far. There is still time to submit for this issue- the cut off date for submissions is November 28th. Any submissions after that day will be considered for the second issue.

I am still looking forward to receiving Adventure and Science Fiction submissions. If you focus on or dabble in either of these areas, please consider submitting.

If you have any questions about the first issue, feel free to email me or post a comment. If you want to receive a .pdf or a hard copy of the journal, please send me an email (you can find that if you click my name in the sidebar).

No comments: